UWW Emergency Information - Civil Disturbance/Demonstrations
Jump to Menu
SHELTER IN PLACE and Call 911
- Try to remain calm. Trying to stop a civil disturbance or demonstration may only increase your risk of injury and/or destruction of property. Do not confront demonstrators.
- Immediately call University Police at 911. Provide the following information:
- Location (building, entrance, floor, etc.).
- Approximate number of leaders.
- Size of group.
- Obvious objective or demand of group.
- Group is: rational, organized, violent, etc.
- If possible, continue with your normal work schedule until the University Police arrive.
- Provide University Police with an update when they arrive. Follow their instructions.