If an individual is unconscious or disoriented, call 911.
For further instructions on what to do if you become aware of a communicable disease outbreak, see
the below resources:
• Call University Health and Counseling Services, 262-472- 1300, Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m
and 4:30 p.m. You can also leave a message at this number outside of business hours.
• Call the Public Health Department of Walworth County, 262-741-3200, Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Call Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital Emergency Services, 920-568-5330 (open 24 hours every day).
• Call Rock County Public Health, 608-364-2010, Monday- Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Call Jefferson County Health Department, 920-674-7275, Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:30
• Call MercyHealth Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, 608-373-6000 (open 24 hours every day).
• Call SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital, Janesville, 608-373- 8000 (open 24 hours every day).
For more information on a specific communicable disease: uww.edu/uhcs or cdc.gov.